The developer switched the updated topic engine on Tuesday and we crashed the last of the severe bugs yesterday (before he heads out on vacation for a month).
What does this update do?
- Improve the accuracy of the system.
- Add data from the Library of Congress.
- The bookshelves will be more accurate.
- The breadcrumb link on book lists will be more accurate.
- Over the next 3 months, I will add 1,000+ new bookshelf pages and clean up the topics further. I have a big backlog that I am working on. Once the developer is back in July we will be adding a few more tools for me.
Here is an example of the system I see for a book like The Three Mothers (by Anna Malaika Tubbs):